Meer dan 3,5 miljoen verkochte tickets
Keuze uit meer dan 4000 producten in 30 landen
100% veilig betalingssysteem
U betaalt veilig, gemakkelijk en vertrouwd.
Betaal in euro
U betaalt in euro zonder verborgen kosten
Waarom bij ons bestellen?
Informatie over de locatie
1. Wicked - LondonIn het Apollo Victoria Theatre, zat, 7 dec 2019 - zat, 28 nov 2020
Vanaf € 30,60
2. Thriller LiveIn het Lyric Theatre, zat, 7 dec 2019 - zon, 26 apr 2020
Vanaf € 36,70
3. Disney's The Lion King - LondenIn het Lyceum Theatre, zat, 7 dec 2019 - zon, 4 oct 2020
Vanaf € 39,30
4. Phantom of the OperaIn het Her Majesty's Theatre, zat, 7 dec 2019 - zat, 17 oct 2020
Vanaf € 33,30
5. Mamma Mia! - LondenIn het Novello Theatre, zat, 7 dec 2019 - zat, 19 sep 2020
Vanaf € 22,00
6. The Book of MormonIn het Prince of Wales Theatre, zat, 7 dec 2019 - zat, 7 mrt 2020
Vanaf € 27,90
7. Tina - The Tina Turner MusicalIn het Aldwych Theatre, zat, 7 dec 2019 - zat, 27 jun 2020
Vanaf € 172,70
8. The MousetrapIn het St. Martin's Theatre, zat, 7 dec 2019 - zat, 7 nov 2020
Vanaf € 27,30
9. Come From AwayIn het Phoenix Theatre, zat, 7 dec 2019 - zat, 1 aug 2020
Vanaf € 22,00
10. WaitressIn het Adelphi Theatre, zat, 7 dec 2019 - zat, 28 mrt 2020
Vanaf € 34,80
The Man in the White Suit
Stephen Mangan and Kara Tointon return to the West End to star in the world premiere of the classic Ealing comedy The Man in the White Suit, adapted and directed by Sean Foley - now at West End in London!
Wat kan ik verwachten?
When Sidney Stratton (Stephen Mangan) invents a fabric that never gets dirty and never wears out, manufacturers and trades unions are terrified by the threat it poses to their industry and their jobs. Only Daphne (Kara Tointon) the mill owner’s daughter, shows Sidney any support as his world gradually falls apart before he finds love.
This fast-moving comedy reunites Stephen Mangan and Sean Foley who also created the Olivier award-winning production Jeeves and Wooster. Stephen Mangan’s many stage appearances include The Birthday Party, Jeeves and Wooster and The Norman Conquests, for which he received a Tony nomination. His many screen credits include the lead as Sean in Episodes for the BBC, and for the Bafta winning Green Wing. Sean Foley’s many productions include most recently in the West End, The Dresser, The Miserand The Painkiller. He is a double Olivier award-winner and has recently appointed as the next Artistic Director at Birmingham Rep. For The Man in the White Suit, he joins forces with Designer Michael Taylor, with whom he also created The Ladykillers.
Kara Tointon’s stage credits include Olivia in Twelfth Night for the RSC, Ayckbourn’s Relatively Speaking, and Absent Friends, and as Eliza in Pygmalion. Adapted and directed by Sean Foley. Based on the play “The Flower Within the Bud” by Roger MacDougall and Screenplay by Roger MacDougall, John Dighton and Alexander Mackendrick. By special arrangement with Studio Canal.